Collecting vs. Minimalism


I'll be honest with you, I've gotten a bit behind with this blog. The 'real world' and blogging for business has taken somewhat of a precedence. Don't get me wrong, this blog is 'for profit' (more in the sponsored-post-reviewing-products sense than the you-pay-me-to-work-for-you sense) but this place has been more of a scrapbook or a journal for me. And I LOVE that about this blog, that's why, though it's mostly just for fun, I'm gonna try my hardest to not forget this place.

That being said, I've got a few videos to post, a few forgotten outfit photos, and those wedding photos (yes, I know I've had my one-year already, they're coming!) to share with you. Today I'm sharing my Collecting vs. Minimalism Update video below. (If you missed it, check out my How I Make Videos video from the week before!)






No comments: