Summer Goals


It's been a long time since there's been a goals post here on MagicCatJenny, so I'm going to get that going again with some goals for this coming summer. Summer begins with the solstice on June 21, but I'm going to let my window of time be June, July, and August. (That photo is from last summer, from our Hawaii honeymoon.)




Business
▲ Continue consulting and try and get at least 1 more cilent.
▲ Post at least 4 different posts about YouTube on my business page.
▲ Build an email list of people intrested in learning about YouTube and online marketing.
▲ Work outside of home at least 2x a week. (Coffee shop, friend's house, library, etc.) 
▲ Design new business cards and order them. Seperate ones for consulting, Etsy, and my blog.

Personal
▲ Go on a mini vacation over the weekend.
▲ Go on a real vacation out of state. (or country!)

▲ Get a handel on our monthly budget and set some savings goals.
▲ Write more letters.
 Start working on my cosplays for BroadwayCon 2017.










No comments: