Jemima Makeup - BroadwayCon 2016 Sunday

Jemima - BroadwayCon So on the last day of BroadwayCon, Sunday, I mainly cosplayed as Veronica Sawyer from the Heathers musical. Click here to see that costume! However, for the first few hours of the Con I was actually Jemima again. There was a costume 'parade' happening that morning on the main stage and my 'good friend' David Alpert told us to "bring our best" so I did the Jellicle thing...again. Since this was a rushed job and I was tired it's not my best. My line work somehow got worse from the day before but honestly, I didn't care. It was a fun experience cat-ing about on the main stage (with Anthony Rapp!!) so all was well. I hope you enjoy seeing an up-close look at the 3rd Jemima makeup in a week! Click here to see the full costume!



Jemima - BroadwayCon Jemima - BroadwayCon Jemima - BroadwayCon

SNAPCHAT: MagicCatJenny
Jemima - BroadwayCon







No comments: