My Cosplay and Costume History



Happy Halloween month! Things have been a bit slow here and there are reasons, but before I get into them I have a new video to share. It's: My Cosplay and Costume History When I started my YouTube channel I had planned to talk about costume making and cosplay a lot more than I ended up actually doing. So as inspiration to myself and to catch up my audience, I went through...all of them! If you'd like to see more photos and read about the process and experience of each costume, I have them all listed here. I'm not sure if this Halloween I have time or money to really make something really great but I am planning on making a few costumes for Broadway Con in January. (I really need to get working on those asap!!) I hope you enjoy the video and let me know which costume was your favorite!










No comments: