So Much Disneyland! // Life Through Instagram



I'm leaving out my Comic Con Instagrams since you all saw those pictures here!!
1&2// Mickey and Minnie came to Maker to welcome us to the Disney family AND give us our Disney IDs and Main Entrance Passes!
3&4// Took a break from Disney to go see We Will Rock You at the Ahmanson Theater. (It was so so good!)
5//
The Flashcards live at TRiP!
6//
The Long Holidays live at TRiP!
7//
Esther Day, Katherine, Disneyland. So good!
8// Same day, first Disneyland trip after getting my new pass.
9//
This huckleberry lemonade at Downtown Disney (different trip) had a lack of actual huckleberries...
10//
Disneybound at Simba! (It currently has over 200 notes on Tumblr, whooo!)
11// Astro Blasters never disappoints.
12//
An out take from this post!
13// Wedding dress shopping with my cousin and Jim's sisters. (My mom was there too, she's just doesn't like pictures.)
14//
Of course you should go to Disneyland after trying on wedding gowns. Makes perfect sense.

Follow me on Instagram!







No comments: