ATCs for VidCon!

IMG_5759


With VidCon coming up and a bachelorette party last weekend, I've been away from the blog for the most part. I did not fail you though! There is something new in the shop this month!


This month I am offering ATCs (Artistic Trading Cards) in my shop Nerdy-Monsters.com for a measly 75 cents (+ the cost of a stamp). There are 5 designs, all hand drawn with a watercolor border. You'll get a random design, a note from me, and some surprises perhaps...


If you're going to VidCon find me and I'll give you one for free! Just follow me on Twitter to find out where I am and what panels I'll be attending.


I'm excited I've been keeping up with my goal and I hope I have time next month to release a particular project for my shop...but that may come near the end of the year. Stay tuned!


Also, if you want to find out these shop updates sooner, be sure to subscribe to our free mailing list!IMG_5758 IMG_5757







No comments: