Last Four Nails

I'm not going to pretend I have perfect nails. In fact, that's why I paint them. They're awful. I bite them and I pick at the cuticles. It's bad. However, if I paint my nails and wear rings I tend to do those self destructive things less. Nail polish tastes bad and playing with my rings keeps my fingers from picking.  I'm learning to paint them better as well, but I am still quite the nail polish novice. I'm trying to take a photo each time I re-paint them and post it to Instagram, which I'd like to do once a week.  That won't always happen, so instead of a weekly nail or a monthly four, I'm going to share with you my last four nail designs.






Thanks for reading!
J.

4 comments:

Friso1990 said...

I like the starry red ones. How did you get that star effect?

Jennifer Holmquist said...

The red ones are just red, they are just reflecting light. If you are talking about the sparkly ones, the sparkles are it's own polish. =)

Unknown said...

i like the first ones! great color and cool tie!


<3 Haley
http://haleyhere.blogspot.com/

Jennifer Holmquist said...

Thanks! =D