Vloggy

It's the second Nerdy Monster, Vloggy! I posted about the first, Specs, here. (I added more photos as well.)

Vloggy loves vlogs. (That's video blogs) She loves making them, watching, all of it. In fact, she's a nerd about just everything and anything YouTube related.

The Vloggy pictured is the first I've ever sewn of Vloggy and is currently for sale at Etsy.  She is one of 5 monsters with a delicately handsewn loop on her head.


I hope to eventually have a nerdy monster for any fandom you can think of.  Just be sure to let me know in the comments below what you'd like to see next. YouTube was the first fandom I chose because it is one of my favorite.

I will be posting about all the Nerdy Monsters as they are born, but if you want to be the first to know send me your email address and I'll add you to the mailing list!


ALSO! I made a video about Nerdy Monsters on my YouTube channel.  Click below to watch!


No comments: