5 Days Till the Craft Fair: Wiz Kid

This weekend I am participating in the semi-annual Whimsic Alley Craft Fair. This is my first time selling anything at a craft fair and it's rather fitting that it would be a Harry Potter themed one. The store, Whimsic Alley, holds these fairs ever few months and I am selling my Nerdy Monsters and more!  I thought a great way to help raise excitement would be to post a new photo each day of the fair of something I'll be selling.  So without further adieu, today I am introducing you to 'Wiz Kid'!


Wiz Kid is a Harry Potter nut! It's his favorite book series and film series. He can't decide which Hogwarts house he'd be put in.  His favorite character is Harry himself and he carries around his own little golden snitch with him everywhere he goes.




J. 

No comments: