4 Days Till the Craft Fair: Buttons!



Buttons! I just have to say it enthusiastically, BUTTONS! I love buttons (or 'pins' if you will) When I was in High School I had a ton on my school bag and jackets.  For years I have been wanting my own button maker and this year I finally got one! The buttons are $1 each and whatever I don't sell at the fair will go straight to my Etsy.


Each button features an animal representative of one of the four Hogwarts houses.  A lion for Gryffindor, a serpent for Slytherin, an eagle for Ravenclaw, and a badger for Hufflepuff.  There are two for each house with the colors reversed.  I'm not sure how I'll sell them online. As a pair of 2, 4, 8?  Let me know how'd you want to buy then if you were shopping on Etsy.  If you are in the Los Angeles area, you can buy them at the Whimsic Alley Craft Fair this weekend!

J.

4 comments:

Imaginary Confetti Club said...

Super cool!
I hope you sell a ton!
<3

Aurora Dianna Elyse said...

These are really cool, love the way you did them with both colors!!!

Jennifer Holmquist said...

Thanks!
I sold a few.
Next time I'm going to have more of a variety. =)

Jennifer Holmquist said...

Thanks Dianna!
Did you ever decide which house you'd be in?