Hermione Granger (Harry Potter) – Goblet of Fire premiere

 
The first Hermione costume I made was in 2005 to wear to the midnight premiere of Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire.  It was in November of my Freshman year of college and I went with a large group of friends, most from the film school which I was a part of.  The only thing handmade about it was the robe which I sewed last minute (from a jedi robe pattern!) and the scarf that my mother made for me.  The wand was actually made for me by my dad.  Everything else (tights, sweater, skirt, patch, shirt, tie) were either bought new or thrifted.  

HarryPotter4 031


More Photos!
HarryPotter4 003 HarryPotter4 006 HarryPotter4 027 HarryPotter4 033 HarryPotter4 036

Click on any of the photos to see them larger and to comment on their Flickr page!  

Thanks for reading!
J.


No comments: